cold

i like that

May 22, 2010

Draw

manipulation
I am often criticized for having a mind that jumps all over the place, restricting anyone from following what on earth I am talking about. So these drawings may seem a little off topic in relation to my blog, but I wanted to post them because it was while compiling the content of my blog that I was inspired to start this collection of drawings. Idealist female forms are constantly thrown in the face of us mere mortals by the media. The women I portray in my drawings, although perhaps hideous and malnourished looking to some, are unfortunately what I perceive to be attractive. Interesting. Well at least I am drawing. Since high school, I have struggled to find motivation to create any art work. Sad considering I was awarded art student of the year when I graduated haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment