cold

i like that

May 12, 2010

Bike anonymous, Gratten Street


I love these old school bikes that are becoming a popular addition to the indie scene. I was super disappointed that the owner was not around, I would have loved to have seen what he or she looked like. Having a bike like this really takes accessorizing to the next level.

I could not resist the pants. Spotted on south lawn, these two some what intoxicated young boys reminded me of 1960s hippies, and are a classic example of who you can find on south lawn on any sunny afternoon. The self painted jeans featuring a sun face on the right was what caught my attention.

Everything about this one was so calm and collected. Sitting outside the cafe animal orchestra, it was discovered that he is actually the barista. This cafe is an incredibly popular meet up point for melbourne uni students. The entire vibe could not be better described than by the word 'cool'. I personally spend a ridiculous amount of time there, I find the atmosphere really relaxing, and I suppose I enjoy people watching haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment